June 27, 2014

Have a Great Summer (and Weekend)!

It's that time again... I am off to enjoy my extended vacation on the beach. For those of you who read my blog regularly, you know the drill. But for those of you who have just found me, I will be back...so please stick around. While I'm away, the blog will go through some cosmetic changes, so I'm excited to return to a brand new blog in August! I hope you will be too. While I'm away, I'll be writing new posts, thinking up new series, and getting a few sponsors on board. I hope you like the new look and new navigation bar to make reading a bit easier. I will post one more time at the beginning of next week to continue my "10 Things to do in" series, but then I must say goodbye for now. Here are some of my favorite posts (and yours) to keep you company until I return.

Design & Decorating:
Outdoor Living
Playhouse for Adults
Meaningful Color
Color: Staging Your Home for Sale
Let's Work it Out

Health & Well-Being:
For the Love of the Game
Rain or Shine
Yoga
Beautiful Long Hair
Sugar Body Scrubs

Food:
Orange Chicken Stir Fry
Belgian Waffles
Lemon Cake with Raspberry Sauce
Homemade Maple Ice Cream
Comfort Food

Be Inspired:
Photo Contest: The Guidebook Cape Cod
If You Could do Anything
DIY Weekend: Industrial Pipe Shelving
DIY Weekend: Barn Doors
Spotted: Coffee on Wheels

Books & Writing:
The Art of Journaling
(Children's) Books
Do You Read About Food?
Good Things Come in Pretty Packages
You Are What You Read

Home & Family:
I'm Just a Mom
(Wo)Man's Best Friend
Getting Ready
Scenes From Around New England: Boston
It's the Week Before School

Happy Summer!

Photo: Orleans, MA

0 comments: