December 12, 2014

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

As you read this, I'm in Boston with my two girls. Amanda is spending the weekend in the city with her sister, Kate, at her new apartment. David and I are shuffling furniture and re-packing the car. Then we're heading out to do a little last minute Christmas shopping and marvel at the Christmas lights. The weeks are just flying by! It seems like just yesterday I was at the holiday house tour and sipping this decaf vanilla latte in Concord. Talk about perfection.

I hope your weekend is filled with good things. Here are some links you may enjoy...

If you're not done with your holiday shopping, check out all these finds. And my best gift guides.

And to make you laugh...

You may or may not need this!

Are you thinking or throwing together a last-minute party? How about an Ugly Christmas Sweater party? Get some inspiration here and here, and keep watching.

Can you ever really go home for the holidays?

More annoying than Elf on a Shelf? Maybe... but you know you want to.

0 comments: