January 23, 2015

Enjoy Your Weekend!

For the last few weeks, I've been visiting this Starbucks on Beacon Hill. It's actually my favorite. I know all Starbucks are ultimately the same, but the architecture is really beautiful and the baristas know how to make an excellent vanilla latte. (The one in Tribeca makes the best I've tasted so far.) But this weekend, I'm going stay at home to catch up on some housework I've neglected since moving Kate into her apartment. I'm not completely done. I still need to replace a lamp, find an upholstered desk chair, and a few baskets, but that will happen over time. (Photos are coming....soonish.)

Read my snarky post about Starbucks here. I'm a total convert.

Here are some links that you may like... Happy Weekend!

14 stylish desk accessories.

7 food trends you may or may not want to try.

One mantle three different ways.

What is writing hypnosis?

Just in case you haven't seen it yet... watch Taylor play Santa.

I love to watch other Husky personalities. Check out this guy who definitely doesn't want to go in his kennel.

0 comments: